Apply for HRV2022 APS001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Croatia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PDS Zagreb Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2022 DEADLINE 1 1200 pm (noon) on January 10, 2022 Applicants will be notified of results the end of February 2022. Funding is provided for projects starting after April 1, 2022, and no later than April 1, 2023. The Embassy cannot reimburse costs incurred before the grant is signed. DEADLINE 2 1200 pm (noon) on May 10, 2022 Applicants will be notified of results by the end of May 2022. Funding is provided for projects starting after July 1, 2022, and no later than July 1, 2023. The Embassy cannot reimburse costs incurred before the grant is signed..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Targeted Support for the Muscogee Creek, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Seminole Nations in Oklahoma Special Initiative Invitation to Apply
Previous opportunity: Renewal - Cooperative Agreement to Support the Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, JIFSAN (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRV2022 APS001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRV2022 APS001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HU000122USU0001||FY2022 Wounded Warrior Service Dog Project (WWSDP)|
|PAS LIMA FY22 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS ZAF FY22 03||2022 U.S. Exchange Programs Logistics Management|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 11||Romanian-language TV Content Fund|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 12||Russian-language TV Content Fund|
|SFOP0008448||DRL FY2021: Global LGBTQI+ Inclusive Democracy and Empowerment (GLIDE) Fund|
|PAS FRE FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Freetown PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SPA10022GR001WHA11302021||U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2022|
|SFOP0008463||DRL Atrocity Prevention|
|SFOP0008465||DRL Transitional Justice|
|72068521RFA00016||USAID/Senegal Transparency and Accountability in the Extractive Sector (TRACES)|
|AFLAG 22 01||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section(PAS) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|72061322RFA00001||INTERNATIONAL ELECTION OBSERVATION FOR ZIMBABWE (IEOZ) PROGRAM|
|USDA TEFAPRR 2022||USDA TEFAP Reach and Resiliency 2022|
|PAS KTM AEIF NOFO 2022 01||AEIF 2022|
|22JD14||Correctional Industries Leadership Training – Curriculum Conversion|
|SFOP0008469||FY 2022 National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y) Program|
|SFOP0008457||DRL FY2021: Supporting Local Organizations Working for Racial Justice in South America|
|SFOP0008470||FY2022 Youth Ambassadors Program|
|AFKAM FY22 01||U.S. Mission in Uganda Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRV2022 APS001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.