Apply for RFA FD 22 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewal - Cooperative Agreement to Support the Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, JIFSAN (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: PDS Zagreb Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary Basin
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 22 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 22 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 22 006||Conformance with the Egg Regulatory Program Standards (U2F) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 22 087||Research to support the development of alternatives to antimicrobials for use in food-producing animals|
|PAR 22 108||Innovative ways to provide education on antimicrobial stewardship practices in animals.|
|RFA FD 22 010||Revision Applications - Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 009||Federal and State Integration Activities to Advance Cooperation and Regulatory Standards Among Animal Food Safety Regulatory Programs (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 019||Revision Applications - Manufactured Food Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 22 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.