Apply for P17AS00389
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, Brown University" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award to Brown University. Applications will not be accepted from other than Brown University, Haffenreffer Museum..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I
Previous opportunity: Programs to Support Legal Socialization Reform in Georgia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00389
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00389) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00370||The Tlingit People and Their Role in the History of Sitka|
|P17AS00471||Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s|
|P17AS00714||Denali 100: Stories of the People|
|NPS NOIP17AC00357 02||Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy|
|P19AS00022||Master Cooperative Agreement with the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience|
|P19AS00525||Huna Tribal House Programs|
|P19AS00561||Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton|
|P20AS00056||Enhance Student Career Development through NPS Collections Cataloging and Preservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00389", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.