Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I (F17AS00427)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Eucalyptus Removal - Logistical Support 2017-2018
Previous opportunity: Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, Brown University
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00427) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC01222||Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands|
|P17AS00737||Comparative Landscape Scale Cultural Resource Conservation: Maryland and Virginia|
|F17AS00430||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F17AS00431||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|P17AS00742||Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed|
|P17AS00743||Pinnacles National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00432||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00433||Monitoring and Tracking Maine Piping Plovers and Terns and Saltmarsh Sparrows|
|P17AS00746||Provide College Youth with Park Work Experience with the Santa Monica Mountains Fund|
|F17AS00434||Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NPSNOIVALL1701546||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
|NPSNOIVALL1701547||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|P17AS00748||United States Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB) Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0136||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00747||Santa Cruz County Anza Trail Trailhead Wayfinding and Interpretive Signing|
|F17AS00436||CVPIA - Sacramento River Redd Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR UC 17 N020||Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00427", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: