Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I (F17AS00427)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00427) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC01222||Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands|
|P17AS00737||Comparative Landscape Scale Cultural Resource Conservation: Maryland and Virginia|
|F17AS00430||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F17AS00431||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|P17AS00742||Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed|
|P17AS00743||Pinnacles National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00432||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00433||Monitoring and Tracking Maine Piping Plovers and Terns and Saltmarsh Sparrows|
|P17AS00746||Provide College Youth with Park Work Experience with the Santa Monica Mountains Fund|
|F17AS00434||Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NPSNOIVALL1701546||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
|NPSNOIVALL1701547||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|P17AS00748||United States Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB) Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0136||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00747||Santa Cruz County Anza Trail Trailhead Wayfinding and Interpretive Signing|
|F17AS00436||CVPIA - Sacramento River Redd Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR UC 17 N020||Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00427", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: