Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0217)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $575,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM OR/WA Rogue Native Plant Partnership
Previous opportunity: Conservation Interns for Kennel projects in Denali National Park and Preserve.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0217) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 552||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|P17AS00078||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|G17AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|17 553||Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes|
|F17AS00196||Cooperative Agreement with The Kentucky Waterways Alliance|
|P17AS00197||Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0002||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC) CALL 0002|
|G17AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G17AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N027||Multi-Algorithm Reservoir Sedimentation Estimation|
|USGS 17 FA 0141||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 556||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|USGS 17 FA 0154||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Processing and Storage Technologies|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Boundary Layer Transition Experiment II (BOLT II)|
|G17AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0217", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: