Apply for ED GRANTS 052721 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions (NASNTI) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.382.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2021 Applications Available May 27, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 12, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 9, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Don Crews, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B110, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7920. Email Don.Crews@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Modernizing Senior Centers Resource Center
Previous opportunity: Supporting Peaceful Elections in Ethiopia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 052721 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 052721 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD LUS ASSF FY21||PAS Lusaka American Spaces Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 017||Access Alumni program to support Civic Engagement projects in Eastern Ukraine|
|ED GRANTS 052821 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Academic Improvement: Native Hawaiian Education (NHE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.362A|
|72060821BMSRFI 0002||RFI - USAID/Morocco Bridge to Middle School Activity|
|72062021RFA00007||Opportunities to Learn (OTL) Activity|
|ED GRANTS 060721 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Mid-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411B|
|ED GRANTS 060721 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411A|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021||Teacher Observation and Mentorship Program (TOMP)|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 21 012||American Corners Programming|
|PAS NIAMEY FY21 AS||American Corner-Journalism, Media Literacy, and Countering Disinformation|
|72011421RFA00007||USAID Civic Education Activity|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 012 06172021||Animated Series on Media Literacy|
|AF HAR FY21 03||Culture of Research and Content Design Exchanges program|
|ED GRANTS 062321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP)--Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities (Credit Enhancement) Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 062321 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Short-Term Training: Client Assistance Program Assistance Listing Number: 84.246K|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 001||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
|ED GRANTS 062421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Business and International Education (BIE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.153A|
|PAS CMR FY21 12||Inclusive Education in Schools|
|NIO NOFO 21 101||North India Office Annual Program Statement|
|010 FY2021||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – U.S. PARTNER|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 052721 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.