Apply for NOI ILAB 22 05
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving respect for workers' rights, including occupational safety and health and gender-based violence and harassment, in Bangladesh" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. There is no announcement related to this notice. We are not accepting applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Solar and Wind Grid Services and Reliability Demonstration
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program- Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 22 05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 22 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0009072||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|SFOP0009079||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|22CS10||Women’s Risk Need Assessment (WRNA)|
|22CS13||On-Demand Video Resource Library for Community Supervision Professionals|
|SFOP0009080||Enhancing the Impact of Colombia’s Special Jurisdiction for Peace|
|SFOP0009081||Supporting Efforts to Secure Justice for Sri Lanka|
|PSG MBA FY22 01||Community -Led Monitoring|
|PAS LOME FY2022 04||Reinforcement of the Inter-Ministerial Committee for the Prevention and Fight against Violent Extremism’s (CIPLEV) organizational and functional capabilities|
|OPAPDFY22008||Advancing Palestinian Women’s Entrepreneurship Program|
|PD 002 FY2022||Cultural Programs|
|22JD18||Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training for Corrections|
|22PR08||Facilitated Dialogue Program Training Curricula Development and Pilot|
|PGO MRT FY2021 ARDF||Promote Human Rights, Fundamental Freedoms, and Good Governance in Mauritania|
|22PR10||Impacts of COVID-19 on Prisons Operations|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|SFOP0009089||2022 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 08||Youth Empowerment Through International Exchange|
|DOS NGA FTIF FY22 003||U.S. Embassy Abuja Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund|
|22JD01||The National Sheriffs' Institute|
|PD SEOUL FY22 02 ROK NOFO ADH||American Facilitators for ‘Let’s Talk Diplomacy’ (English Discussion Program) at various American Diplomacy House (ADH) Network locations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 22 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.