Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Hypersonic Materials Manufacturing Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2021 07/07/2021 deadline for pre-proposal inquiries via email 07/12/2021 deadline for emailed pre-proposal responses 07/15/2021 deadline for White Paper submittal 07/21/2021 deadline for White Paper determination via email and 08/31/2021 deadline for application..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Engaging a New Generation of NATO citizens
Previous opportunity: Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4607||Tribal Protocols Guidebook DoD|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4633||Fort Polk Conservation Support|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0021||Evaluating Mineral Associated Blue Carbon Accumulation in Coastal Wetlands|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4524||EVALUATION OF NEW HERBICIDE ALTERNATIVES INVASIVE PLANTS for IMPROVED & UNIMPROVED LANDS ON AIR FORCE BASES IN FL|
|21 594||GERMINATION: Germination of Research Questions for Addressing Critical Societal Challenges|
|21 595||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4655||Cultural Resources Support AFCEC/CZ|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4579||Cultural Resources Support – Professional Archaeologist and Project Liaison for Solar EUL Development Project Oversight at Edwards AFB, CA|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4740||Understanding Thermal Mixing, Water Quality, and Algae Dynamics with the Pulsing of Releases from Jordan Reservoir in the Cape Fear River|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4742||Environmental DNA Sampling in the Lower Roanoke River|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4749||Ecosystem Function Model Analysis on the Roanoke River|
|FR 6500 N 55||HBCU Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0024||Monitoring of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation in support of barrier island restoration efforts|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0023||Developing Case Studies from Pre/Post Natural disaster monitoring of natural features|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0025||Understanding Adverse Effects of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances on Nontarget Species|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities "Tech Flights"|
|21 596||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 53001||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods|
|O NIJ 2021 53002||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Criminal Justice Requirements and Resources Consortium|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4824||Oak Tree Mitigation Siting Plan Support at Fort Hunter Liggett, CA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.