ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2018 (DE FOA 0001847)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2018 Submission Deadline for Applications April 19, 2018 at 500 pm Eastern Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Rehabilitation of Meriwether Lewis Trails and Highland Rim Section of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail
Previous opportunity: Head Start Grantee - St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001847) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001750||Flexible Combined Heat and Power for Grid Reliability and Resiliency|
|DE FOA 0001886||RFI: Expanding Hydropower and Pumped Storage’s Contribution to Grid Resiliency and Reliability|
|DE FOA 0001899||Critical Water Issues Prize Competition RFI|
|EIC 2018||Energizing Insular Communities|
|DE FOA 0001829||Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001910||Notice of Intent: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001840||Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) FY 2018|
|DE FOA 0001874||FY18 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell R&D Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001880||Efficient Drilling for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001825||Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2018|
|DE FOA 0001838||Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance for Techno-Economic Studies of Pumped-Storage Hydropower|
|DE FOA 0001885||RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technologies: Maritime Markets Report|
|DE FOA 0001837||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001919||Fiscal Year 2018 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|DE FOA 0001916||BioEnergy Engineering for Products Synthesis (BEEPS) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001917||Affordable and Sustainable Energy Crops (ASEC) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001926||Process Development for Advanced Biofuels and Biopower Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001908||Efficient Carbon Utilization in Algal Systems Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001921||Performance Improvements for Steam Based Power Cycles for Coal Boilers|
|DE FOA 0001920||Request for Information (RFI)- Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy and the Geosciences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001847", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: