Apply for P19AS00347
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demolish and Remove Former Redwood Hostel at Redwood National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $124,029.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Wildlife Trends Analyses for 11 Sonoran Desert parks
Previous opportunity: General Education Activity in BiH (TABLA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00347
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00347) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS LIMA FY19 NOFO 002||Conservation of Amazonian Languages to Help Protect Peruvian Intangible Cultural Heritage|
|RFI 306 19 OG 01||Request for Information for USAID/Afghanistan Gender Programs|
|FTIF DZA FY18 01||Improving Fiscal Transparency in Algeria|
|F19AS00289||Wyoming Species of Conservation Concern|
|022019||Strategic Communications for Community Resilience in Mozambique|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 014||Ukraine Press Tours|
|NPS NOIP17AC01135 001||Surveillance for the White-Nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|SMK800190002||Annual Program Statement|
|NPS NOIP19AP00019||River Park Access Improvements - MISS|
|19JD06||Jail Administration for New Sheriffs|
|SFOP0006041||Improving Investigations and Prosecutions of Human Trafficking in Ghana|
|19CSIAA01||The Family Strengthening Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 002||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2019/2020|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 012||Themed Digital Storytelling at Kenya's American Spaces|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 011||Entrepreneurship MOOC Camps at Kenya's American Spaces|
|ECON ADDISABABA FY19 001||Supporting Fiscal Transparency in Ethiopia|
|NPS NOIP19AC00222||Ozarks and Ouachita Landscape and Watershed Restoration Crew|
|DHS 19 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0006023||Enhancing Predictions of Political Violence – Developing Women, Peace, and Security Indicators|
|NPS NOIP19AC00332||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for ARPO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00347", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.