Apply for C NOFO 20 106
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Discrimination and Social Injustice through Capacity Building and Policy Reform" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for C NOFO 20 106
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (C NOFO 20 106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOFO 72065620RFA00007||USAID’s Community Radios Assistance for Greater Empowerment of Mozambicans – USAID’s CORAGEM|
|FR 6400 N 08||FY 2019-FY 2020 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|DOS COG ECON SSH FY19||FY 2019 Ambassador's Special Self-Help Program|
|RD RPIC 2020||Rural Placement Innovation Challenge (RPIC)|
|0012020||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM)|
|DOS KGN PCO FY21 001||PEPFAR Small Grants|
|72016821RFI001||Localworks LRO Assistance Activity in Bosnia-Herzegovina|
|PEPFARGAB 21 CLMGR 001 AF 111320||PEPFAR Botswana - Community Led Monitoring (CLM) Program|
|DOS MSU PEPFARCLM FY21||PEPFAR Small Grants Program, Community-Led Monitoring 2021|
|DOS MSU PEPFARCLMCB FY21||Capacity Building and Coordination for Community-Led Monitoring 2021|
|DOS CONAK FY21 01 2||U.S. Embassy Conakry, Annual Program Statement|
|PAS CMR FY21 03||Empowering Female Elected Leaders in Cameroon for Executive Leadership|
|NGA POLECON GR FY21 001 121820||FY 2021 Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
|72051721RFA00001||Hispaniola People to People (P2P) Conflict Mitigation (CM) Program|
|RFI 278 21 DRG SAWT USAIDJORDAN||USAID/Jordan-SAWT ACTIVITY|
|002 2020||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – SSH Fund|
|003 2020||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – PEPFAR Small Grants Fund|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2021||Rural Community Development Initiative|
|USDA RD CFTAT 2021||Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2021 03||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "C NOFO 20 106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.