Apply for ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 20 C1
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.271.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2020 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is September 25, 2020. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Previous opportunity: National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 20 C1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 20 C1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 20 10||Announcement for Mexico Awareness Raising Project|
|FOA ILAB 20 11||Announcement for Strengthening Workers’ Ability to Exercise their Labor Rights in Mexico|
|ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1||SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES|
|72061521RFA00002||KENYA EMPOWERED YOUTH (KEY)|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 6 20 2021||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
|72026321RFA00001||Women’s Economic and Social Empowerment Activity|
|ETA TEGL 10 20||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|GABPE21 AW 001 AF 011221||2021 Julia Taft Fund for Refugees|
|693JK321NF0003||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 20 C1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.