Base Lake Water Level Control for Zebra Mussels, Offitt AFB Omaha Nebraska (POA60AF CESU 18 04)
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Base Lake Water Level Control for Zebra Mussels, Offitt AFB Omaha Nebraska" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.632.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $112,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Promoting Heritage Tourism in Arkansas
Previous opportunity: Administrative Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (POA60AF CESU 18 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M18AS00001||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|P18AC00502||City Kids Wilderness Exploration: Youth Explore Learn & Grow|
|F18AS00283||Cat Island Groyne Project|
|BOR LC 18 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of New Mexico|
|BOR LC 18 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|M18AS00002||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|EPA G2018 STAR C1||Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment|
|BOR LC 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks & Wildlife|
|F18AS00298||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|M18AS00003||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|BOR MP 18 N029||Assessing the Impacts of Different Contact Points on Predation-Related Mortality of Juvenile Chinook Salmon in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta|
|NPS 18 NERO 0129||Test and Communicate Techniques to Restore Native Vegetation and Prevent Invasive Species in Acadia National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0131||Control Non-Native Invasive Plants at Morristown National Historic|
|M18AS00005||Assessing Sand and Mineral Resources on the Mid-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0137||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 18 N030||Tidal Parr Study|
|BOR LC 18 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe|
|NPS 18 NERO 0142||Taunton Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0141||Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR GP 18 N013||Nebraska Aquatic Invasive Species|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "POA60AF CESU 18 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: