Apply for PAR 18 604
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vet-LIRN Network Capacity-Building Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2023 April 2, 2018 by 1159 PM Eastern Time.July 2, 2018 by 1159 PM Eastern Time.Other deadlines areFebruary 1, 2019, May 1, 2019, September 2, 2019February 3, 2020, May 1, 2020, September 1, 2020February 1, 2021, May 3, 2021, September 1, 2021February 1, 2022, May 2, 2022, September 1, 2022February 1, 2023, May 1, 2023, September 1, 2023by 1159 PM Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Head Start Grantee - St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana
Previous opportunity: Support for Biological Monitoring at Joshua Tree National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 18 604
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 18 604) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 18 005||National Laboratory Curriculum Framework Development|
|RFA FD 18 008||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Western Center for Food Safety (U19)|
|RFA FD 18 015||Data Standards for Clinical Research and Drug Development (U24)|
|RFA FD 18 010||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Elucidating the Thermodynamic and Functional Characteristics of Compositionally Different Topical Formulations (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 019||Formulation drug product quality attributes in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for topical dermatological drug products and transdermal delivery systems (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 020||Three-Dimensional Approach for Modeling Nasal Mucociliary Clearance via Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 014||Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and discrete element modeling (DEM) approach for predictions of dry powder inhaler (DPI) drug delivery (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 012||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Evaluating the Cutaneous Pharmacokinetics of Topical Drug Products Using Non-Invasive Techniques (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 011||Renewal Applications: Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 021||Assuring Radiation Protection (U18)|
|RFA FD 18 016||Exploration of HL7 FHIR Standards for Clinical Research and Post-market Surveillance (U24)|
|RFD FD 18 018||Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 009||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 013||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act|
|RFA FD 18 022||Strengthen Regulatory Systems to Ensure the Safety and Quality of Food and Medical Products (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 025||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act (U19)|
|RFA FD 18 018||Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 024||Strengthening Global Competency and Capacity in Inspectional Approaches and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) (U01)|
|PAR 18 827||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01)|
|RFI NOT FD 18 014||Request for Information (RFI): FDA Standard Core Clinical Outcome Assessments and Endpoints|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 18 604", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.